Chili con carne and Habanero Orange
To make good chili con carne start by preparing the basic stir-fry: peel the carrot and dice it, peel the white onion and chop it too finely along with'garlic.
- 500 gr Beef and pork meat
- 200 gr Red bell pepper
- 200 gr Tomato sauce
- 300 gr Pre-cooked black beans
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 Onion
- 1 Carrot
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cumin powder
- Chili powder or fresh Habanero Orange
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- To make good chili con carne start by preparing the basic stir-fry: peel the carrot and dice it, peel the white onion and chop it too finely along with'garlic.Wash the bell bell pepper and dice it and add it to the stir-fry. In the meantime that the sauté is browning cut the meat pulp into cubes (about 2 cm), add it to the sauté cooking it on high heat for 5/10 minutes until it is well browned.Add the tomato sauce at this point and season with cumin and chili pepper Habanero Orange; season with salt and pepper to taste. Continue cooking with the lid on for about an hour on low heat.At this point also add the pre-cooked black beans and let them cook for another 10 to 15 minutes; if your spicy chili dries out too much, add water or pale ale.Serve the chili on the table piping hot, season with chili and enjoy.